Everything Change, Volume II
Everything Change, Volume II features 10 stories from our 2018 Everything Change Climate Fiction Contest, along with a foreword by our lead judge, renowned science fiction author Kim Stanley Robinson.
Everything Change, Volume II is free to download, read, and share:
The title Everything Change is drawn from a quote by Margaret Atwood, our first Imagination and Climate Futures lecturer in 2014.
Having trouble downloading the book? Drop us an email at imagination AT asu.edu and we’ll help.
Table of Contents:
- Kim Stanley Robinson, Foreword
- Angie Dell and Joey Eschrich, Editors’ Introduction
- Monarch Blue, by Barbara Litkowski
- The Last Grand Tour of Albertine’s Watch, by Sandra K. Barnidge
- Half-Eaten Cities, by Vajra Chandrasekera
- Darkness Full of Light, by Tony Dietz
- Luna, by David Samuel Hudson
- Tuolumne River Days, by Rebecca Lawton
- The Most Beautiful Voyage in the World, by Jean McNeil
- Orphan Bird, by Leah Newsom
- The Office of Climate Facts, by Mitch Sullivan
- Losing What We Can’t Live Without, by Jean-Louis Trudel
- About the Contributors
- Honorable Mention: 2018 Contest Semifinalists
Please check out the Credits page in the front matter of the book, where we recognize all of the people who helped make this anthology possible.