Everything Change: An Anthology of Climate Fiction
Everything Change features twelve stories from our 2016 Climate Fiction Short Story Contest along with a foreword by science fiction legend and contest judge Kim Stanley Robinson and an interview with renowned climate fiction author Paolo Bacigalupi.
Everything Change is free to download, read, and share:
The PDF version of Everything Change was meticulously and lovingly designed and formatted by Matt Phan and Nina Miller. If it is convenient for you to read the book in PDF format, we strongly recommend it.
The title Everything Change is drawn from a quote by Margaret Atwood, our first Imagination and Climate Futures lecturer in 2014.
Table of Contents:
- Kim Stanley Robinson, Foreword
- Manjana Milkoreit, Meredith Martinez, and Joey Eschrich, Editors’ Introduction
- Adam Flynn and Andrew Dana Hudson, “Sunshine State”
- Kelly Cowley, “Shrinking Sinking Land”
- Matthew S. Henry, “Victor and the Fish”
- Ashley Bevilacqua Anglin, “Acqua Alta”
- Daniel Thron, “The Grandchild Paradox”
- Kathryn Blume, “Wonder of the World”
- Stirling Davenport, “Masks”
- Diana Rose Harper, “Thirteenth Year”
- Henrietta Hartl, “LOSD and Fount”
- Shauna O’Meara, “On Darwin Tides”
- Lindsay Redifer, “Standing Still”
- Yakos Spiliotopoulos, “Into the Storm”
- Ed Finn, “Praying for Rain: An Interview with Paolo Bacigalupi”
Please check out the Credits page in the front matter of the book, where we recognize all of the people that helped make this anthology possible.